Rates and Policies
1.0 hour Aerial Asana Yoga – Individual Class $30.00; 6-Pack $120.00
1.0 hour Aerial Silks Fitness – Individual Class $20.00; 5-Pack $85.00; 10-Pack $150.00
251.0 hour Aerial Classes (Adult Level I and Youth Level I/II) – Individual Class $30.00; 5-Pack $125.00; 10-Pack $225.00
1.5 hour Aerial Classes (Adult Level II/III) – Individual Class $40.00; 5-Pack $175.00; 10-Pack $325.00
Groups/Private Parties for Ages 8 and Up:
7-12 participants for 1.5 hours of activity (includes 2 coaches) – Base price for 7 participants: $275.00 PLUS $20.00 each additional participant up to 12; Extra 1/2 hour of activity: $55.00
13-18 participants for 1.5 hours of activity (includes 3 coaches) – Base price for 13 participants: $405.00 PLUS $20.00 each additional participant up to 18; Extra 1/2 hour of activity: $75.00
19-24 participants for 1.5 hours of activity (includes 4 coaches) – Base price for 19 participants: $535.00 PLUS $20.00 each additional participant up to 24; Extra 1/2 hour of activity: $95.00
25-30 participants for 1.5 hours of activity (includes 5 coaches) – Base price for 25 participants: $665.00 PLUS $20.00 each additional participant up to 30; Extra 1/2 hour of activity: $115.00
Groups/Private Parties for Ages 3-7:
Up to 10 participants for 1.5 hours of activity and 1/2 hour for food/cake (includes 2 coaches): $380.00
11-15 participants for 1.5 hours of activity and 1/2 hour for food/cake (includes 3 coaches): $455.00
16-20 participants for 1.5 hours of activity and 1/2 hour for food/cake (includes 4 coaches): $530.00
21-25 participants for 1.5 hours of activity and 1/2 hour for food/cake (includes 5 coaches): $605.00
30 minutes additional for use of room for food/cake $50.00
Aerial performer and photo opts $85.00 (may be additional charge for specific character/theme)
Facepainter for 2 hours: $180.00
Popcorn Machine: $75.00 for up to 20 served; $10.00 each additional 10 people
Other services will be added soon…we have stilters, contortionists, balloon artists, and more available upon request.
- All currently enrolled students (age 16+) are allowed to come in for workouts whenever we’re open for classes, if they are cleared by their instructors and brought to the attention of CSA owner, Rachel Stegman!
- Workouts are $10 each, or $50 a month for unlimited workouts. This is a time to practice what you’ve learned during class! Students may NOT teach one another new skills, but we do encourage you to work together to review the material. (Level I/II students are limited to only sequences and tricks that have been taught to them during class sessions which they feel confident practicing without instructor supervision. Level III students are allowed to safely explore sequences and tricks with each other, but no instruction outside of classes is allowed).
- Open Gyms are offered during holiday breaks and are scheduled by authorized CSA coaches ONLY! You must be approved by CSA staff to attend.
- Visiting artists MAY also be allowed to engage in workouts, but must be cleared by Rachel Stegman prior to coming to the studio!
- Full payment for each session is required at sign up.
- There are no refunds.
- A payment plan may be available upon request. Hourly fee may be greater with an installment plan.
- Minimum of 2 students are required per 1.0 hour class, and a minimum of 3 students are required per 1.5 hour class. If the minimum is not met, the length of the class may be shortened or cancelled.
What do I wear?
- For aerial classes, please wear form-fitting clothes that cover the backs of your knees and torso. You may also want to bring a form-fitting shirt with sleeves that protects your armpits if you have a tank-styled leotard/unitard. A leotard along with footless (or stirrup/convertible) leggings/tights OR a footless/stirrup unitard is recommended for aerial work. For partner and ground acrobatics, wear clothes you can move in. Form-fitting clothing is best.
- Long hair should be tied back, and all jewelry must be removed before getting on the equipment to avoid damaging yourself and the apparatus!
- All students must use crash mats when training on an aerial apparatus!
- Students must arrive on time–classes will not be extended to accommodate tardiness.
- All waivers/registration forms must be signed and dated.
- Students are not allowed to instruct other students.
- Please, no photo or video during classes without expressed instructor permission.
- When sharing or posting media of yourself, please make sure you have permission of anyone else in the background.
Does CSA welcome youth with special needs?:
As much as we’d like to, for safety reasons for ALL of our youth students, we are not equipped to handle kids with some disabilities to be merged into our regular youth classes/camps. Arrangements can be made (upon availability as space is limited) for individuals or groups of special needs kids to come with a support staff in a separate group–in fact we would LOVE this opportunity!